Tuesday, April 08, 2008

So a Guy Walks into an Agent's Office

I'm a sucker for magic, and particularly card tricks. I don't even want to know how they're done, because it would ruin them for me. I've got a friend who can't enjoy movies because he's always imagining the cameras, crew and set during every scene. That must suck, and I want no part of it.

I also enjoy profanity and lewdness. This video is from a documentary called The Aristocrats, which if you haven't seen you should, as long as you don't mind unbelievably foul language and imagery. You've been warned, so don't watch this part of it if you're liable to object to naughtiness:



You've got to see Bob Saget's version of the joke, not to mention Jason Alexander's, which features butterflied testicles. You heard me.

No comments: