Friday, March 30, 2007

Wayback Friday

Fred probably remembers this moment in 2002, I think the yellow thing was a part of some stuffed animal. I remember Fred being unhappy about it, that's for sure.

Trying to rest today, I've been working like mad and am having a nice month of March, but my body is failing and I need to stay on the couch today if I don't want to come apart completely. Which will be difficult considering how much work there is to do. We'll see what happens.

It may well be that I will need a neck fusion before too long. I really don't want to have to do that so soon after my lower back surgery, but that's probably the way it is. Damn you, extreme sports!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fred, your representing Dr. Suess well. Mike, they have successfuly transplanted neck disks so look into it.

Anonymous said...

If you call Turkish olive oil wrestling an extreme sport give it up since your passion for man on man oil wrestling until one submits and gentics have appeard to doom you from your love of the sport. Buck up and jump back in Pony Boy.