Monday, September 25, 2006

Sweet Smile Baby


Crawler 1
Originally uploaded by Uncle Mikey.
Sabrina has a fever today, just like yesterday and the day before. I was alarmed and amazed to hear from the nurse that a child's temp can get to 105 before they insist you take her to an ER. I would have thought 103 or something, but apparently not.

Here she practices getting to her feet and walking after a short crawling session. She's just not that into crawling, although she's quite capable. It's beneath her, I think.

She bashed me in the eyebrow with a TV remote today, kind of threw it really, and when I handed it back to her (yes, like an idiot) she got a better grip and cracked me in the cheekbone even harder. I can't remember if she laughed or just stared at me with sharklike killer's eyes. Then she broke into a beautiful, loving smile like this one. She's quite the ninja.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is ninja training session #44998...."The deadly lotus smile" which will drop unsuspecting men a 1000 paces out and they will also be overcome to buy ice cream and jewelry without knowing why they are doing it.