Monday, September 18, 2006

Kooky Kitten


Silly Grin
Originally uploaded by Uncle Mikey.
When you get Sabrina riled up, rides on your shoulders, flying, freefall, racing around in the stroller, etc., she gets kind of a crazed look on her face. Same thing when you fan her face really fast, she looks a whole lot like this pic. I can't help thinking she's going to be a bit of a daredevil.

Mommy says I'm projecting my idea of a good time onto her when I say things like "Sabrina likes freefall" but I believe you're either born that way or you aren't. You sure can't force Sabrina to laugh, she doesn't do anything she doesn't want to do. And she laughs her head off when I put her on top of my head and waltz around the living room. And yes, I'm holding on very tight and watching the floor for dogs and toys when I do that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, if you are so careful to prance around what about the fact that you juggle chainsaws, eat fire, and walk on a bed of nails while carrying her?????

Uncle Mikey said...

Well, it is a bed of Lee Press-On Nails, which is not nearly as bad.