Sunday, January 15, 2006

Bitten by the Wacky Bug


Magic Hat of Silliness
Originally uploaded by Uncle Mikey.
We hope to see a lot of this look on Sabrina's face in the future, no matter what it means. We're also very attached to the hat and have decided Sabrina looks best in it, despite the efforts of cousins and dogs to outmodel her in it. A lovely weekend, with my sister and brother and his wife and two boys visiting and bringing dinner yesterday during the first day of a fantastic weekend of NFL playoff football, and baby wrestling and more football today as I try to get my life in order before embarking on back fusion surgery, a necessary evil I've been putting off for years but whose time has come. I plan to become a play surface for my little girl while I recover and will probably catch up on movies and books as I lay about knitting bone grafts for six weeks or so. I'm very excited about being able to do moderately physical things without fear of serious damage or disablement. I can't wait to run for the first time in years; it's funny how you miss things you kind of hate when they're not available.

Sabrina, get ready to have a captive audience . . .

No comments: