Saturday, November 19, 2005

Now That's What I Call Art

If all Livio De Marchi did was carve perfect replica cars out of wood, like this Ferrari F50 he's driving in the canals of Venice, he'd be an amazing guy, a weirdo genius of the first order. But he makes perfect replica cars (and a perfect replica of a coach and four horses, among other wonders) that not only run but also take to the water like perfect amphibians. He also makes amazing wooden sculptures of non-automotive objects that are just as fascinating. Take a look.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello ##NAME##, This is the first time I've seen your blog - pretty cool. I find this whole blogging thing pretty amazing. So many, and such good stuff. Mind you, cars, horsepower, speed and roadholding are my main thing which is why I was looking for ##LINK##, but it was good to see your blog. Keep blogging!