Thursday, July 07, 2005

Will and Patsy


Patsy and Will
Originally uploaded by Uncle Mikey.
My nephew William and my little sister Patricia, at our annual July 4th family reunion in the Texas Hill Country. Patsy lives in LA and works for a consulting company, and is completely awesome in every way. Also she doesn't appear hate me for torturing her during most of our childhood and then pretending not to know her (like the self-involved butthole I was) in high school, which is very nice of her. And it was kind of ridiculous of me when you consider she's much cooler than I am. Anyone who double majors in electrical and biomedical engineering at Duke University is a rock star, baby.

I do however deny responsibility for the presence of a sewing needle in her back, which was found during an X-ray some years ago. I did attach a needle to the nose of a balsa wood airplane and throw it at her once, but that stuck in her arm and she pulled it out fairly immediately. I'm guessing the one in her back was put there during a Duke basketball game, probably by some disappointed UNC fan. I didn't do it, I swear.

No comments: