Thursday, March 31, 2005

Creeping Phlox Finally Puts Out


Creeping Phlox
Originally uploaded by Uncle Mikey.
It took nearly four years for this plant, and the one other that survived out of four my wife bought, to succeed and put out the kind of flowers I was led to believe it would produce from day one, and this must be the third place it's been planted. It's about goldarned time, I say. Submit to my will, you damned dirty plants!

The Orange Trumpet Vine has also gone crazy, but the flowers have turned from a bright orange/red to a darker one, I'll try to get some pics of that this weekend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's Going down i am new to this, I stumbled upon this I've found It absolutely helpful and it has helped me
out loads. I am hoping to give a contribution
& assist different customers like its aided me.
Great job.

Feel free to visit my homepage health insurance

Anonymous said...

Unquestionably imagine that that you said.
Your favourite reason appeared to be on the web the easiest factor to take note
of. I say to you, I certainly get irked while other folks think about issues that they
just don't realize about. You controlled to hit the nail upon the top as well as outlined out the entire thing with no need side effect , other people could take a signal. Will probably be back to get more. Thanks

My page :: twin hd recorder