Friday, October 29, 2004

Finally, a powerful Kerry endorsement

From Ace of Spades, some words on the new OBL tape. Like me, he wondered aloud not too long ago about whether Osama bin Laden was dead or alive at this point, and figured he was not. I'm still not convinced OBL's extant, since I still don't know how they got Woody's hand to look so real in Toy Story, or made those people fly in Twister and Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon, and I should imagine even more is possible today in the way of cinematic trickery.

But if it is him, John Forbes Kerry finally has a confident, in-your-face endorsement from a "foreign world leader." Whoopee for him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice Blog about chick sporting good. I also have a Blog/Website about chick sporting good which is why I enjoyed this blog so much. Keep up the excellent work! Check out my site if you have a moment.